We have an opening in our Front Office department for an Assistant Manager to lead a team of hospitality professionals as we create memorable guest experiences every day.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager you will be responsible for overseeing front office shift operations, guest relations, inter-department communications and upholding workplace health, safety and security.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be customer focused and possess exceptional communication skills
- Be a current Assistant Manager or an upcoming Front Office Supervisor from a busy 4/5 star corporate hotel
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Possess maturity, poise and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Hold a current NSW drivers licence
This full-time position involves shift work including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
The selected candidate will enjoy:
- A dynamic, challenging and supportive work environment
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Reward and recognition incentives
- An attractive salary package
Please forward your resume to Ms Lillian Farah via email email@example.com.
We are age-friendly and invite applications from hotel professionals who wish to develop their career with a forward thinking progressive hospitality company.
Applicants must hold permanent Australian residency. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.