Located in the heart of the North Sydney CBD, adjacent to the North Sydney Station, the iconic North Sydney Harbourview is a quality 4-star, 213 room hotel and offers:
- A dynamic, challenging and friendly work environment
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Reward and recognition incentives
As a member of our guest services team you will be required to:
- Assist guests with luggage
- Organise transportation
- Respond to guest enquiries in person and over the phone
- Arrange late night dining
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you:
- Are well groomed
- Have a bright and cheerful attitude
- Communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Hold a current NSW drivers licence (manual preferred)
This is an ideal opportunity for a hospitality graduate or someone seeking to begin their hospitality career. Previous hotel experience is not required however a customer service background would be highly regarded.
This position includes shift work on a rotating roster and the successful applicant must be able to work on weekends and public holidays.
We are an age-friendly organisation and people of all ages are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. Previous applicants need not apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.