- Hold responsibility for the efficient operation of the hotel in the absence of the Night Manager, during the hours of 11pm and 7am
- Effectively handle guest complaints and queries
- Prepare reports to reflect the trading result of the Hotel on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Take and prepare overnight room service orders
- Oversee hotel security including fire protection, health, safety and staff checks
- Responsible for all other departments in the absence of their respective managers
To be a successful candidate you will have:
- Enthusiasm and warmth to connect with guests
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous hotel experience in Front Office (preferred)
- A current drivers licence (essential)
Our Front Office Supervisor – Overnight Shift performs the duties of Night Manager at least two days per week, plus covering Night Manager leave.
Career development opportunities exist for advancement.
Please forward your resume attention to Assistant Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 02 9922 3689.
We are an age-friendly organisation and people of all ages are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. Previous applicants need not apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.