The North Sydney Harbourview is a 4-star boutique Hotel conveniently located in the heart of the North Sydney CBD and within easy access to public transport. We are a corporate based hotel with 213 guest rooms and with unsurpassed views of Sydney Harbour and the City.
We have many guests that call the North Sydney Harbourview Hotel their second home. We are looking for someone who is welcoming, friendly, has a good eye for detail and can communicate with people from diverse backgrounds.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU:
- Be passionate about customer service;
- Are immaculately presented and punctual;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Can multi task, show initiative and think on your feet;
- Work as part of a team;
- Are reliable and able to work a 7 day rotating roster, including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays;
- Are willing to go above and beyond the expectations of our guests.
This challenging role will require you to (but is not limited to) –
- Greet and welcome guests to the Hotel
- Handle guest enquiries, reservations, accounts and complaints
- Efficiently process arrivals and departures and shift balancing
- Handle luggage
- Train new staff in the future
If this role is what you are looking for, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Previous applicants need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.